ABUNDANT LIFE IN CHRIST

Good morning! Today is the day the Lord is leading me to write a new post. 

Today is also the day the Lord has made, and I choose to rejoice and be glad in it! 

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 HCSB

This is also one of those days where I am doing little quirky things. One of my blood pressure med bottles dropped out of cabinet, landed on little cup of meds to take, and popped them all over the kitchen. Then, when I couldn't find one of meds, I got another one, and putting the bottle back in cabinet, I knocked another bottle out on little cup of meds and spilled them again. Oh my! There was more. But I won't get into that. Some days are just like that!

But you know what? As I said, some days are just like that! But God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. Life is full of frustrations. Sometimes every moment. We go on and we praise God no matter the situation, whether good or bad, and He is faithful, and loving, true, and moving in our lives.

I went to the neurologist yesterday. Had MRI because of headaches, last December. Yesterday I finally got in to see Neur. for follow up and reading of mri. Oh my! Anyway, he thinks I don't have MS because I am too old. Ha ha! Anyway I do have white matter in my brain which means something. They just don't know what yet. So, I gave blood. And at end of month I will have a Lumbar Puncture. Sounds painful! He said it could be. And they will check my spinal fluid and see all kinds of stuff. But in the process, I will trust God, knowing that He is in control. He is taking care of me and if they do find something that is not good, then He will either heal me or help me with it. Either way God is with me! 

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV

In this verse's context, it is talking about the enemy. Well, in the context of my issues, I take is as my enemy the devil. He is trying to take away from me what God has given me. And God has given me life, and life abundantly!

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10 NIV

The thief, the enemy, the evil one, the devil is trying to take what is mine. Jesus says that He has come that they or I may have life to the full, or in abundance. So, as a believer, I must believe what the Lord tells me. And so I believe that God goes with us through it all, and that He will never leave me nor forsake me and that He is my Savior, and my Lord, and that He gives me abundant life. He can and will do the same for you if you would believe!

Do you believe that? God loves you! He gave His Son Jesus to take the sin, our sin, all sin of all people, upon His back. 

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 NIV

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23 NKJV

And because Jesus, God's One and only Son did this, we can be saved, born again, washed in the blood of Jesus. But you have to admit that you are a sinner, believe in Him and that He did these things for you, and then confess all this to God. Then you have to commit to live for Him and follow Him and His Word for the rest of your days, or all of your life. And when you do this, you will be a Christian, committed to the One True God, and He will give you abundant life. 

Abundant life is not a perfect life. This has nothing to do with perfection on our side. Because we will never be perfect. Only Jesus was perfect and led a perfect life! Because He was God! And is God!

This page will explain what abundant life is better than I can explain it. (abundant life underlined and/or blue is the link to the explanation.) This is the full explanation. Please read all of it!

So, you have accepted Christ, now what do I do.

This link is a full explanation of what to do next when you have asked Jesus to live in your heart, or got saved, or received salvation. 

I do hope this all makes sense or means something to you and that you will receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. It is the most amazing life to live, and perfect for you. It certainly does not mean we lead a perfect life, as I said, life is not perfect. But we read:

10 My goal is to know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 assuming that I will somehow reach the resurrection from among the dead.

Reaching Forward to God’s Goal

12 Not that I have already reached the goal or am already fully mature, but I make every effort to take hold of it because I also have been taken hold of by Christ Jesus. 13 Brothers, I do not[a] consider myself to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and reaching forward to what is ahead, 14 I pursue as my goal the prize promised by God’s heavenly[b] call in Christ Jesus.15 Therefore, all who are mature should think this way. And if you think differently about anything, God will reveal this also to you. Philippians 3:10-15 HCSB

This is talking about perfection. So, I hope and pray this is understandable.                               As I want this salvation for you, as Jesus wants this, and Paul wanted this.

3This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:3-4

Please come to know Jesus before it is too late. 

For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2 NIV

Have a most awesome day! And let me know if you prayed the prayer of salvation, so that I can pray for you.

Love from, 

Lesbear

PS. Forgive me for the double spacing. There is no option to turn it off when it came on through the particular scripture. Also, forgive me for all mistakes!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!

GOD IS GOOD SO DON'T HOLD BACK

Choosing Jesus Every Day: Don't Be Lazy