SILLY OR HAPPY OR GLAD

poetry and other materials on this site can be freely used for ...

Good morning!

Yesterday was a great day for me. How about you? It didn't rain. It wasn't as cold as it has been lately. I didn't get too upset with the traffic. We had leftover corn and fishsticks. We had a great lesson with the kids. The sky didn't fall. The acorn didn't fall on Henny Penny's head.  Oh my, why did I think of Chicken Little from before I was born. Although I am sure that I saw the 1943 from when I was a kid.

Silly isn't it? I think that I get a little silly when I am tired. My grandsons do that also. I started this last night since I had a doctor's appt. this morning. 

The word silly isn't in the Bible. But the words happy and glad are. So, here are a few scriptures that share that feeling.

He says to himself, "Nothing will shake me; I'll 
always be happy and never have trouble."
Psalm 10:6

But may the righteous be glad and rejoice 
before God; may they be happy and joyful.
Psalm 68:

A happy heart makes the face cheerful, 
                                                      but heartache crushes the spirit.                                                     
Proverbs 15:13

I know that there is nothing better for men than 
to be happy and do good while they live.   Ecclesiastes 3:12

Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is 
anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.
James 5:13

Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them 
say among the nations, "The LORD reigns!"
1 Chronicles 16:31

  But let all who take refuge in you be glad; 
let them ever sing for joy. Spread your 
protection over them, that those who love 
your name may rejoice in you.
Psalm 5:11  

Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; 
sing, all you who are upright in heart!
Psalm 32:11

"Oh, Lord, make us glad, make us happy, and sometimes make us silly." It just might make your day.

Have a good one!

Love,

     Lesbear





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PREPARING FOR THE CHOCTAW TRIP

NEW LIFE

PRAISE & WORSHIP HIM